Mountains & Pups.
Not to be confused with mountains OF pups.
Though I wouldn’t fight that scenario!
A couple weeks ago, I visited Utah for the Everything Food Conference. In between some sessions and events, I snuck away to explore. I took a drive up to Little Cottonwood Canyon. This little getaway, even for just 1 hour, made me super happy because in the past 4-5 years, I’ve discovered how much I love hiking and generally just being near mountains. Mostly for the peace + quiet and the overall serenity of the scene. Mountains make you feel so small and, even for just a minute, problems seem to dissolve into the peaceful, thin air.
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again: Utah is a postcard! How can you get any work done when this is in your backyard?!
Back on the East coast and back to reality. The end of May was all about getting ahead on work and figuring out how the heck to shoot food with Franklin running around my feet. The little guy loves to explore! He sleeps 80% of the day and the other 20%, he’s pouncing around and picking up crumbs. Jude’s trying to show him the ropes. The two of them are hysterical because there’s a 100 lb difference.
Shooting dogs who constantly squirm, wiggle, and roll couldn’t be more different than shooting mountains, but the two make me so happy!
It’s been a wild few weeks between travel, moving, and Franklin– thank you for taking this incredible journey with me! 🙂
This post contains affiliate links.