My first of many, many, many backyard BBQs this summer. We kicked it off with the fam! Roasted s’mores, grilled up some grub, and camped in the backyard with our niece and nephews.
On the menu:
- Hamburgers + hot dogs
- Salmon on the grill, marinated in this garlic honey ginger sauce.
- Caprese salad made with fresh basil (I have an herb garden! I’m obsessed with it!), mozzarella, tomatoes, and balsamic reduction– I didn’t have the chance to make balsamic reduction, so I just bought a bottle at the store.
- My sister-in-law’s pasta salad which was this Harvest Grains Blend, leftover corn, edamame, pepitas for crunch, chives, and a dressing of extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice she poured on the grains while they were still warm. It was SO good.
- Corn on the cob, chips + salsa, hummus + veggies, watermelon
- Chocolate chip cookie pizza!!
- And, of course, s’mores.
PS: that cutie is Vash, Jude and Franklin’s teeny tiny chihuahua cousin. 😉
This post contains affiliate links.