I’m Sally, owner of Sally’s Baking Addiction. I really like to bake. This you already know. What you might not know is that over the past few years learning about food photography, I’ve taken an interest in shooting life. Whether that is travel, nature, people, places, spaces, you name it.
I bring my camera everywhere, so I created this space not only to document my adventures, but to share my pictures with you. They’re random, they’re enthusiastic, they’re me.
This photography blog is an extension of my blog sallysbakingaddiction.com. See the tab at the very top of my header to easily switch back and forth between the two!
- I shoot with a Canon 5D Mark iii, Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L, Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L, and Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L lenses.
- If you’re interested in photography, check out this Photography page I created.
- If your sweet tooth runs wild, here is my recipe archive over on my food blog.
Some Other Things.
- I keep all of my sprinkles in a large plastic storage container and, at one time, counted 53 opened jars. True story. I’ll take a picture sometime.
- Some of my favorite things in life are lake weekends, pie, my dogs, coffee, Fall, thunderstorms, Saturdays, and pajamas.
- My husband’s favorite things include peanut butter, accounting, motorcycles, building things, and fixing things.
At least we have that one thing in common.
Keeping in Touch.
There are lots of ways to keep in touch with me! You can subscribe via email to have my posts sent straight to your inbox. Since I have two blogs, this photography blog and my food blog, you can either subscribe to the photography blog, the food blog, or both. Any way you do it, my posts will be sent to your inbox on the mornings I have new posts up. And this is all completely FREE!
You can also join me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and snapchat (username: sallysbakeblog). If you’re feeling jazzy, you can follow my dogs on Instagram too. I’m so glad you’re here!